Complex RGB (Regular Ink) ICC Profile
The Peridot Pig now offers a custom color profiling service for desktop RGB (regular ink) printers. There's nothing worse than getting all of your equipment set up but the colors aren't quite right! We can help fine tune an ICC profile to work with your specific printer/ink/paper combination.
This package is perfect for a professional or crafter that is venturing into more serious color management without investing in the expensive equipment required. This profiling service is for gloss papers, sticker paper or printable gloss vinyl. It requires a larger version of the Target Images due to the reflective nature and/or texture of the paper being used.
Read more about our ICC Profile services. Need profiles for matte paper, stickers or vinyl? Use our Standard Profiling service instead.
Included with this service:
- Custom profiling service that is tailored for RGB Desktop (regular ink) printing on paper, sticker paper or printable vinyl
- 16 x Profile Target (Color Charts) TIFF files for RGB US Letter (A4) print media
- Includes a single ICC profile that will work for one printer/ink/paper combination
- Instructions for creating the Target Prints
- Instructions on how to install the Custom ICC File
- Group technical support on our Discord server
- Best for a baseline reference image and printing on glossy materials such as photo paper, gloss sticker paper or gloss printable vinyl
- An email address is required with this order.
- You will need to download and print 16 - 8" x 11" Target Images and mail them to us.
- You will need to ship the final Target Prints to The Peridot Pig for us to profile. Shipping costs are not included as part of this purchase.
- Please read the instructions -before- placing your order.
- You are responsible for providing the sixteen (16) pieces of paper/sticker paper/vinyl for the prints
NOTE: No physical products are sent to you as part of this service. The final ICC profile will be sent to you electronically.
Questions? Need help selecting a profiling package?? See our FAQ or contact us for more information.