Amigurumi/Basket - Tiffany the Terror Dinosaur Toy Bin
Hear Tiffany roar! Luckily she looks more menacing than reality. She's soft and plush from being made with a soft poly chenille. She just wants a hug but she has these little tiny arms which make it hard. Even her teeth and spikes are soft! As you can see, Tiffany has a big mouth that can hold a lot of toys, towels, clean diapers, even toilet paper (we put in 9 double rolls!).
She's made of 100% high, quality polyester chenille yarn for a really durable bin. She's a bit floppy but holds up well when filled.
Sorry, toys, toilet paper and towels not included.
- Height: 18"
- Width: 12"
- Main Body Depth: 18.5"
- Weight: 650g/23oz
- Main body, teeth, spikes, tail: 100% Polyester
- Fill: 100% premium polyester fill
- Ages: All
- Handmade in the USA
- Spot clean or hand-wash recommended
- Sizes and colors may vary slightly since these are handmade. We'll be glad to send you a picture prior to shipping.
We're a gift shop so of course we have gift wrap options!
Gift Cards are free on any order. If you include a gift message, we'll also make sure to not include prices on the shipping paperwork.
Here are our gift wrap options:
- Standard Gift Wrap - $5.00
- Gift wrap is available on products created in The Peridot Pig studio. Unfortunately some print on demand items and peculiar goods cannot be gift wrapped.
- At this time, we can't split an order into separate gift shipments. We'll have split order functionality in place at a future date. Contact us and we can do a custom order for your gifts.
- If you are sending multiple gifts to the same destination, add each item to the cart separately so that each gift card and gift wrap selection is captured independently.
- If you have a larger order or special request, contact us to see if we can help in a different manner.
All amigurumi can be spot cleaned easily and effectively. Only some can be washed without damage. Amigurumi made with acrylic yarn can be machine washed like normal. Those made with cotton yarn can be washed on the gentle cycle but shrinkage may occur. Amigurumi made from wool should not be washed as they will shrink and the wool will felt.
Spot cleaning can be effective to clean small spots that are surface stains. Dampen a clean cloth, using warm water and gently dab the affected area. You can use a small amount of liquid detergent to your cloth if needed. Use a different portion of the cloth to remove any soap residue.
You can also hand wash in the sink with a very small amount of mild detergent. Allow the amigurumi to soak for an hour. Squish it a bit to get the water all the way through. Rinse until water is clear and then squish in a towel to remove as much water from the filling as possible. Allow to dry for 48 hours to let the inside dry.
If you do use the washing machine, use a mesh laundry/lingerie bag to prevent damage to small parts. Always wash on the gentle cycle. After removing from the washer, fluff back up and redistribute any of the filling. Allow to dry for 48 hours.