Bug Study - 100% Cotton Pleated Mask
We could have called this mask "Etymology" but we were not sure it would attract as many searches. This brown toned fabric has images of insect and plant text from an etymology book. There are bees, wasps, caterpillars and flies shown with various plant samples.
Available in many different patterns, we're proud to present these handmade reusable masks. This pleated style fits a wide variety of face sizes and shapes.
These masks feature the following:
- 2-layer mask made of 100% triple-washed, quilting cotton
- 8" soft stretchy cording for the ear loops
- Replaceable aluminum nose wire
- Contrasting lining fabric making it easier to tell front from back
- Small stitching for longer durability
- Silicone ear loop adjusters
- Bottom opening to allow additional filter material
- Origin: Made in USA
- Pleated Dimensions: 7.25" wide x 3" high
- Expanded Dimensions: 6.25" top to bottom