Custom: 11 oz Stainless Steel Carabiner Coffee Mug
Have an event that requires a special gift? Want to make the perfect birthday or Christmas present? Whatever the occasion, these stainless steel coffee mugs can be customized to your needs! We'll work with your suggestions to create the perfect design. Once the design is finalized, we'll send you a detailed image of the mug for your approval.
Introducing a wonderful 11 oz stainless steel mug with a vivid, permanent sublimation print. The mug has a red carabiner handle. Double walled, vacuum insulated to keep your coffee warm around the campfire. This light weight, durable mug is great for camping, backpacking or hiking. This version can be customized with the design of your choice.
- Double walled, stainless steel
- Capacity: 11 oz
- Weight: 4.8 oz
- Blank made in China
- Printed in the USA
NOTE: If you want to select gift wrap for multiple items, add them to the cart separately so your gift card is called out for each item.
Please provide an email address with your order so we can review the final design before printing. Include any design ideas with your order and let us know if you have photos or artwork that you'd like to be included.
We're a gift shop so of course we have gift wrap options!
Gift Cards are free on any order. If you include a gift message, we'll also make sure to not include prices on the shipping paperwork.
Here are our gift wrap options:
- Standard Gift Wrap - $5.00
- Gift wrap is available on products created in The Peridot Pig studio. Unfortunately some print on demand items and peculiar goods cannot be gift wrapped.
- At this time, we can't split an order into separate gift shipments. We'll have split order functionality in place at a future date. Contact us and we can do a custom order for your gifts.
- If you are sending multiple gifts to the same destination, add each item to the cart separately so that each gift card and gift wrap selection is captured independently.
- If you have a larger order or special request, contact us to see if we can help in a different manner.
Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal).
If you have coffee or tea stain inside, mix a spoon of baking soda with a generous splash of vinegar. Allow it to foam up and then scrub the solution around the inside. Denture cleaning tablets also work well.