EAA Chapter 5 Young Eagles Photo - Available in 2 Sizes
Preserve your Young Eagle experience with a customized photo! We'll print your image to a glossy panel and feature the EAA Chapter 5 and Young Eagles logos at the top. These colorful prints are available in two sizes and come with a folding easel back.
Image upload is required. See the Additional Info tab for photo requirements.
Please include an email address during checkout so we can send you a digital proof for approval before printing.
Founded in 1992, the Young Eagles program is dedicated to giving youth ages 8–17, an opportunity to go flying in a general aviation airplane. These flights are offered free of charge and are made possible through the generosity of EAA member volunteers.
It’s the only program of its kind, with the sole mission to introduce and inspire kids in the world of aviation. The Young Eagles program has flown over 2 million kids. For more information from EAA headquarters about the Young Eagles program, visit www.youngeagles.org
- Available in two sizes - 5x7" or 8x10"
- Gloss finish
- Folding easel back
- Thickness - 1/4"
- Corner radius - 1/8"
For best results on your custom photo panels, please follow these guidelines:
- We can support most popular file formats. TIFF and PSD will give the best results. We also can use high quality PNG, JPG, AI or PDF files
- Make sure your images are at least 300 dpi
- Please let us know if you have any questions or if you encounter problems trying to upload your picture. Send an email to support@thePeridotPig.com.
- Use your own original artwork or obtain the rights to print copyrighted images. We do not assume responsibility for copyrighted images. By submitting a photo file, you are stating that you are authorized to manufacture products with any copyrighted designs you submit.
- We reserve the right to reject orders based on violation of copyright. If this occurs, you will receive an email notifying you that we are unable to fulfill your order based on rejection of your design.
Items made from hardboard should not be submerged in water. Wipe clean with a damp towel.