Gothic Dreams: 20 oz Stainless Steel Skinny Tumblers - Available in 3 Styles
These tumblers were inspired by the Mars landing and the "Dare Mighty Things" encrypted message. We had to put our own peculiar spin on things as well!
If you're tail gating at a game or sitting by the fire, these 20 oz skinny tumblers are the perfect drinkware. These are made from stainless steel with a clear plastic lid and a stainless straw. The vacuum seal keeps liquids and carbonization fresh. Your beverage will stay cold/hot for hours!
The design is a permanent print (not vinyl!) that is a deep blue star field with a gothic frame. Choose from one of three sayings or buy all three:
- Style A - Follow your Dreams
- Style B - Reach for the Stars
- Style C - Dare Mighty Things
- Made from double-walled non-leaching and non-toxic stainless steel
- 100% BPA and Phthalate Free
- Easy-to-grasp shape
- Secure slide lid with easy opening
- Hand wash recommended
- Dimensions w/ lid: 8.25" h x 3" w
NOTE: If you want to select gift wrap for multiple items, add them to the cart separately so your gift card is called out for each item.
Also available in a personalized version so you can add your own inspiration!
We're a gift shop so of course we have gift wrap options!
Gift Cards are free on any order. If you include a gift message, we'll also make sure to not include prices on the shipping paperwork.
Here are our gift wrap options:
- Standard Gift Wrap - $5.00
- Gift wrap is available on products created in The Peridot Pig studio. Unfortunately some print on demand items and peculiar goods cannot be gift wrapped.
- At this time, we can't split an order into separate gift shipments. We'll have split order functionality in place at a future date. Contact us and we can do a custom order for your gifts.
- If you are sending multiple gifts to the same destination, add each item to the cart separately so that each gift card and gift wrap selection is captured independently.
- If you have a larger order or special request, contact us to see if we can help in a different manner.
Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal).
If you have coffee or tea stain inside, mix a spoon of baking soda with a generous splash of vinegar. Allow it to foam up and then scrub the solution around the inside. Denture cleaning tablets also work well.