Park Ridge Presbyterian Do Something T-Shirt - Available in 4 Colors
A wonderful t-shirt to get people talking. The front has the text, " Do something you don't have to do". The back is blank for a minimalist look. This is a super soft blend shirt.
Park Ridge Presbyterian Church is a dynamic church in the northwest suburbs of Chicago that is making a difference in the lives of our members and the community.
We are a caring community known for our hospitality and our commitment to the next generation. Experience both on a Sunday morning through our worship service and age-appropriate programming for kids and students.
We are an open and affirming congregation. That means our church is a safe place for people in the LGBTQ* community.
- 4.5-ounce, 100% ring spun US cotton
- 50/50 ring spun cotton/poly (Graphite Heather)
- Non-topstitched 5/8" rib collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tearaway label
- Modern classic fit, seamless body
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
Your garment has been created using Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV).
For best results, use these guidelines:
- Turn inside out before washing and drying
- Use a mild detergent
- If machine washing, use the cold or warm water cycle
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not use bleach
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron the design
- Do not dry clean