Raising My Husband is Exhausting: 20 oz Stainless Steel UV Changing Skinny Tumbler
This skinny tumbler can't wait for fun in the sun! Watch as your tumbler changes from white to blue on a sunny day. The tumbler will remain white if kept indoors or if you are enjoying your favorite beverage on a cloudy day. You'll be sure to get a few laughs with the fun saying, "Raising My Husband is Exhausting" on the front. Straw included.
If you're tail gating at a game or sitting by the fire, this 20 oz skinny tumbler is the perfect drinkware. These are made from stainless steel with a clear plastic lid and a stainless straw. The vacuum seal keeps liquids and carbonization fresh. Your beverage will stay cold/hot for hours!
- Made from double-walled non-leaching and non-toxic stainless steel
- 100% BPA and Phthalate Free
- Easy-to-grasp shape
- Secure slide lid with easy opening
- Hand wash recommended
- Dimensions w/ lid: 8.25" h x 3" w
- UV coating changes from white to blue in the sun
- Straw included
We're a gift shop so of course we have gift wrap options!
Gift Cards are free on any order. If you include a gift message, we'll also make sure to not include prices on the shipping paperwork.
Here are our gift wrap options:
- Standard Gift Wrap - $5.00
- Gift wrap is available on products created in The Peridot Pig studio. Unfortunately some print on demand items and peculiar goods cannot be gift wrapped.
- At this time, we can't split an order into separate gift shipments. We'll have split order functionality in place at a future date. Contact us and we can do a custom order for your gifts.
- If you are sending multiple gifts to the same destination, add each item to the cart separately so that each gift card and gift wrap selection is captured independently.
- If you have a larger order or special request, contact us to see if we can help in a different manner.
Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal).
If you have coffee or tea stain inside, mix a spoon of baking soda with a generous splash of vinegar. Allow it to foam up and then scrub the solution around the inside. Denture cleaning tablets also work well.