Steampunk Time: 20 oz Stainless Steel Skinny Tumbler - Personalized
Another tumbler design featuring a steampunk theme. In this one, we've included gears and a vintage clock face in deep amber tones. We'll add in your name or text in a distressed scrolling font. The size of the lettering might vary depending on the number of characters. Once the design is finalized, we'll send you a detailed image of the tumbler for your approval.
If you're tail gating at a game or sitting by the fire, this 20 oz skinny tumbler is the perfect drinkware. These are made from stainless steel with a clear plastic lid and a stainless straw. The vacuum seal keeps liquids and carbonization fresh. Your beverage will stay cold/hot for hours!
- Made from double-walled non-leaching and non-toxic stainless steel
- 100% BPA and Phthalate Free
- Easy-to-grasp shape
- Secure slide lid with easy opening
- Hand wash recommended
- Dimensions w/ lid: 8.25" h x 3" w
NOTE: If you want to select gift wrap for multiple items, add them to the cart separately so your gift card is called out for each item.
Please provide an email address with your order so we can review the final design before printing.
We're a gift shop so of course we have gift wrap options!
Gift Cards are free on any order. If you include a gift message, we'll also make sure to not include prices on the shipping paperwork.
Here are our gift wrap options:
- Standard Gift Wrap - $5.00
- Gift wrap is available on products created in The Peridot Pig studio. Unfortunately some print on demand items and peculiar goods cannot be gift wrapped.
- At this time, we can't split an order into separate gift shipments. We'll have split order functionality in place at a future date. Contact us and we can do a custom order for your gifts.
- If you are sending multiple gifts to the same destination, add each item to the cart separately so that each gift card and gift wrap selection is captured independently.
- If you have a larger order or special request, contact us to see if we can help in a different manner.
Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal).
If you have coffee or tea stain inside, mix a spoon of baking soda with a generous splash of vinegar. Allow it to foam up and then scrub the solution around the inside. Denture cleaning tablets also work well.