Sublimation Prints (per page)
Can't get your sublimation prints to work correctly? Tired of keeping a printer workable when you only need an occasional print? We'll do the printing for you! Send us your artwork and we'll print it using our calibrated inks and papers for a great transfer.
We use A-Sub 125g high quality sublimation paper with InkOwl sublimation inks for beautiful sublimation prints. The prices shown are per page. There is a substantial savings when you get 5 or more pages. The images can be the same or different on each page.
8.5x11 prints will be shipped in a flat mailer. 11x17 and larger prints will ship in a mailing tube.
Note: Please add a comment to your order letting us know what material you'll be printing on. This will allow us to ensure the color is tuned to your sublimation blank.
For best results, please follow these guidelines:
- We can support most popular file formats. TIFF and PSD will give the best results.
- Make sure your images are at least 300 dpi
- Specify what substrate you'll be printing. We'll print with the comparable ICC profile for that blank.
- Don't mix prints for different substrates on the same page, i.e. ceramic mugs and shirt fabric images
- Create a .12 inch (3 mm) margin on each page on all sides
- To send us your files, simply email smaller files to support@thePeridotPig.com and specify your order number in the subject line.
- If you have larger files or a lot of different files, we'll create a Google folder for you to submit your files.
- Please let us know if you have any questions!
I have been using The Peridot Pig for several months. I couldn't ask for better products, service, or turnaround times. Great products and great people all around.